Thursday, January 29, 2015

Having Courage to conquer fear




One of the definition of Fear is something that causes feelings of dread or apprehension; something a person is afraid of. I am afraid of getting pregnant I am afraid to see
the pink positive signs on a pregnancy test, i'm afraid to see blood. Fear that I might lose my baby again,
though I want to have another baby. I would like to have a boy but I would love another girl just as much as a boy. Though this is hard I have to channel my fear 
into courage. Courage is doing what i'm afraid of to do, there can be no courage
 unless your scared. I know that there might be lots of tears in this decision, I
even know that through my pregnancy there can be complications, there can be nightmares and things that can haunt me, and a gut wrenching feeling that something will might be wrong. I will have the courage to keep trying even when fear is in my thoughts. I know that no matter whatI am given I can go through it that I am a strong person and is surrounded by some people that love me. Fear will not conquer me I will conquer fear!!!! Because I want this more than anything even through the tears I will be smiling.





No comments:

Post a Comment