Sunday, July 13, 2014

Reassuring yourself even if it doesnt look like things are going in your favor.

My husband and I are getting ready to go on a family Vacation up to Island Park for a suprise birthday party for my grandpa 80th birthday. In the last days it has been discouraging. He is a dpt manager and his manager wants to reset mods and have him go overnight the week before we leave amd the day we wanted to leave he is scheduled an overnight shift. We were going ro leave when we got off at 4 pm that day to Wyoming to pick up our fourwheelers at our property and to get Island Park we have to drive through Yellowstone cause it is faster and prettier. Well with my 21 month old doing such a long huge trip in one day is just to much for her to sit. So we were going to drive to wyoming sleep the night then on to the cabin the next day to make it easier for us. Its going to be hard packing with a toddler with out my husband help and packing our pathfinder up in the process with her. My manager scheduled me to work a later shift that day. I just keep reminding myself it will all work out it has to....

No comments:

Post a Comment