Monday, July 7, 2014

Having a almost 21 month old around!

Feed her cousin

fourth of July
Life with my daughter is just simply surprising each day, there are times Bentley and I find that we can't keep our house clean or safe enough for her because she loves to climb everywhere, and into everything .  Her favorite food is pickles, and pasta. She loves being Outdoors and her animals. She is a tease and loves blowing raspberries at everything thing. She says yes and no, and sometimes full sentences like "papa is out outside" which she won't repeat and then only says words here and there. She is to smart for her own good, but most of all she was born with such a motherly instinct. She will feed, burp, grab diapers and wipes, and try to help change her cousin. Seeing her like this makes me want to have another child but it scares me at the same time.
Danika and I the same age

No comments:

Post a Comment